jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Un regalo de Lene Marlin: Unforgivable sinner (akustisk versjon)


Estas son las palabras textuales de Lene Marlin al ofrecernos a todos, de manera gratuita, una nueva version de la canción más votada por sus seguidores: “A few weeks ago I asked my fans to vote for the song they wanted me to record in a new version. They picked “Unforgivable sinner”, and the new studio version is finally finished. I had such a great time in the studio! I’ve done several different versions, but this is the first time I’ve recorded one. I’ve thought about it for so long and finally I can give it to you. A different version; less instruments, less of everything. Almost like I’m right there in the same room as you, that’s how close I want it to feel. Just to play a more acoustic version focusing on the lyrics. As I often do anyway, so why not share that with you?”.

Aquí tienes el enlace:

No hay comentarios: